1. "Anybody home?" suggest that you need to knock on the door.
2. So tap the door until the green bar above it is filed.
3. Now go to the next floor.
Friday, April 12, 2013
1. The obviouls think you have to do is spell the word "PASSWORD" . To do so you have to click on the blocks containing the letters, more precisely on: "Pa, S, S, W, O, Rd".
2. You can now proceed to the next level.
1. With the knife selected in your inventory, touch the plant that covers the door, to clear the way.
2. Count the similar colored flowers and press the according colored button the number of flower you counted.
3. The exact numers you will need to press each button is:
4. The door is now open, and you can play Floor 49.
- Sears - is the three blue letters "s a s".
- Soundcloud - is the orange logo shaped like a cloud, with the left side made from vertical lines.
- Spalding - is the black text "SP D G" that has above a logo made from an blue "S" inside a oval shape.
- Staples - is the slightly oblique red rectangle with the white letters "S A LE" inside.
- Starbucks - is the logo made from a green circle with an white woman inside, wearing a crown on her head.
- Swarovski - is the grey swan.
- Tag Heuer - is the logo shape with 5 sides, spit in two parts. The top part is green and has a white "G" in it, and the bottom part is red with the letters "H U R" in it.
- Tide - the logo made from the violet letters "T e" above two circles, on inside the other.
- Toblerone - is the yellow mountain.
- Tommy Hilfiger - the logo formed from two rectangles, one white the other red, with dark blue rectangles above and bellow.
- Trans Union - is the letter "T" made from green dots, and another grey "T" under it.
- UGG - the black letters "U G".
- Oxford - the dark blue round logo that has inside an white opened book and 3 crowns near it.
- Whole Foods - the green logo made from two groups of letters "HO E" and "OO S", and under them there is a thick horizontal line.
- Wii - the grey letters "W i" and a dot between them.
- Saleen - is the rectangle, light red, logo cut by some white lines, and in the middle of it there is a big white letter "S".
- SriLanka Airlines - is the logo formed by three wobbly shapes, first one green, second one red, and third one orange, and all of them forms a bird shape.
- Holden - is the white lion, with one of his claw on a ball, inside a red round shape.
- Vespa - the ellipse red logo with this white letters in it "V s a".
- ABB - is the red logo that is made from a "A" that misses the bottom left half, a "B" that has the lower half erased, and another "B" that doesn't have the top half.
- Arcelor Mittal - is the logo formed by the black letters "A tt" and a curved red line above them.
- Chili's - the oval logo that has a red chili/pepper in the bottom side, and the letters "hls".
- Chiquita - is the blue oval logo with a yellow cocktail.
- illy - is the red square with the letters "i y" inside.
- Paramount - is the white mounting inside a black circle, and with black stars around.
- Signal - the one made from the blue letters "S n l". Above it there is a red flag.
- Vaio - is the blue letters "VA" written with an unusual font.
- Tata - is the blue ellipse logo with two curved white lines in it.
- Tefal - the red letters "T F L".
- Walmart - the blue letter "W" with a orange sun to the far right.
- Woolmark - is the logo that look like an optical illusion made from 5 curved black lines, looped together.
- Wordpress - is the white "W" inside a black circle outlined in white.
- Aegon - is the white "A" inside a blue oblique square, followed by a wide black line.
- AGV - the logo that looks like a flag made from green, white and red inside a round shape.
- Amway - the blue letters "A y" with a wide pink line under them.
- Aprilia - is the red rectangle with the white letters "a ri i" inside of it.
- Aviva - the square logo colored in blue (mostly), yellow and green.
- AXN - the white letter "X" inside a red rectangle.
- Bebo - the logo formed by a white "b" inside a red circle.
- Benetton - a green rectangle with a round logo above that looks like a human.
- Brembo - the red circle that has a part of it cut off, making it look like it has a white "b" inside.
- Brooks - the blue logo made from the letters "B O K" and a curved line under them.
- Bulgaria Air - the curved shape that looks like a feather colored in white, green and red.
- Burberry - is the running brown horse, which carry a man that hold a spear.
- Campina - is the green oval shaped logo with the white letters "am i a" inside.
- Capcom - the yellow letters, outlined in blue, "C P M".
- Clinique - is the logo formed by a big black "C" with the letters "Li Q E" under it.
- Diesel - is the logo shaped like a red rectangle two white letters inside: "D E".
- Escada - just 3 black letters "E C D".
- Fischer - the dark yellow rectangle with 3 black triangles inside.
- Rip Curl - the red logo made from two curved lines joined together, and the black letters "ip l" under.
- Fashion Tv - is the diamond outline shape with a small black dot in it and the letter "f".
- Givenchy - is the black square logo made from 4 small squares made from lines.
- Herbalife - three green leafs inside a circle.
- Hawaiian Airlines - is the girl with dark pink and violet hair, and a orange flower at her ear. Under her are two groups of letters "AW IA" and "A LI S".
- Henkel - is the red letters "H n e" inside a red outlined oval.
- Johnson - is the logo formed by the red text "h onsj hn n" written with an unusual font.
- Kenwood - the big black "W" with a small red triangle above it.
- Kraft - is the red outlined logo, shaped like an oval, with the letter "f" inside.
- Lancome - the black letters "LA O E".
- Updated the logos that have new design, because the game had a major update.
- Updated descriptions for the new logos.
- Some spelling errors are fixed.